My name is Folorunso Alakija and I am the Servant Leader of the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Nigeria.
These are truly the end times in view of all that we have been experiencing worldwide.
Psalm 91:1-10 says,
1He who dwells in the secret place of the Most-High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
3 Surely, He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge,
even the Most-High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling
The scripture above is true today as it was in the time of the bible. God’s word is unfailing and cannot change. It has been tried, tested and found true over the years.
Different plagues and pestilences have always been around.
In this country, we have experienced:
- Avian Flu
- Lassa Fever
- Ebola Virus
- And now Corona Virus
However, as long as we anchor our faith on the word of God, we know that we will always be victorious over the devices of the devil.
Therefore, instead of being afraid or fretful concerning all the news that abounds about the COVID-19 pandemic, I want us to look to God and His word. Let us pray to our Father to intervene in this matter and put an end to this plague.
I encourage you to join your faith with ours as we begin to pray the following Spirit-led prayers concerning the COVID-19 plague across the globe.
- Father we come humbly before Your throne of grace and ask for Your mercy. 2Chrn.7:14
- We ask You dear Lord, to heal our land of every virus and heal everyone afflicted of this disease in the name of Jesus.
- We declare that righteousness prevails in our land and we are delivered from all evil plans of the enemy.
- We decree and declare that our bodies are immune to every invasion of germs and diseases including, plagues and pestilences in the name of Jesus
- We rebuke COVID-19 and we uproot it from our nation and the rest of the world by the blood of Jesus.
- Father, we declare an end to every affliction in the name of Jesus
- We declare that we and our land are free from every form of plague and virus in Jesus name.
- We terminate the operations of Covid-19 in every family in Nigeria, Africa, America, Asia, Europe and every part of the world in Jesus name.
- Jehovah, we ask for Your wisdom for our leaders to manage this plague and for us to obey all instructions and directives from relevant authorities in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, arise against this plague as we bind the spirit behind it in Jesus name. Mat 18:18
- Heavenly Father, remove fear from every heart and give each of us boldness and a sound mind in Jesus name
- Almighty God, we cancel the assignments and operations of COVID-19 in our land and lives in Jesus name.
- We forbid any sickness or disease programmed to afflict our bodies and we receive the anointing to function as God created us in Jesus name.
- Our heavenly Father, we ask that You protect all medical workers caring for those affected or afflicted with COVID-19 in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord our God, we come against every plan of the devil to hinder Your people from gathering to worship You and we declare their failure in Jesus name.
- Father, we decree that diseases and plagues shall not trouble us henceforth, for we bear in our bodies the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name. Gal.6:17
- We decree and declare that we shall not die but live to proclaim the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in Jesus name. Ps. 118:17.
- We speak PEACE into every home, every community, every society, and all nations of the world in Jesus name.
Remain under His covering in Jesus name.