Mr. and Mrs. Modupe and Folorunso Alakija through Famfa Oil Pledge N1 Billion Naira to Support Nigeria’s Fight Against COVID-19.
As the world rallies to deal with the health, security, economic and social implications of the coronavirus, it’s clear that we will feel the effects much more deeply than many of the developed world. Managing a crisis of this magnitude means that the strength of our response will determine our ability to weather the storm.
Individually and collectively, we are rising to this unprecedented challenge in a way that symbolizes our resilience, our character and strength.
Famfa Oil Ltd is pleased to be able to make this contribution and will work in consultation with key stakeholders such as:
National Center for Disease Control, N250,000,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty million Naira)
Lagos State Government, N250,000,000 (Two hundred and Fifty million Naira)
African center of Excellence for Genomics of Infectious Diseases, 50,000,000 (Fifty million Naira)
Medical Workers on the Frontline in Lagos, 100,000,000 (One hundred million naira)
Medical Workers on the Frontline in Abuja, 100,000,000 (One hundred million naira)
Supply Of Medical Equipment to relevant organizations, 245,00,000 (Two and forty five million Naira)
DR Ameyo Stella Adadevoh (DRASA), 5 Million Naira (Five million Naira)
With our contribution we will together take the charge in our fight against the Coronavirus. These are the organisations we as a company will work in adhering to their needs and will interact with suppliers so that we can deploy our contribution in the most impactful way.
Famfa Oil Ltd commends the efforts made by the Federal and State Governments towards the fight against the pandemic in Nigeria and enjoin all Nigerians to follow stipulated health guidelines in order to keep us all safe.
May God bless our country Nigeria.
READ STATEMENT HERE
My name is Folorunso Alakija and I am the Servant Leader of the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Nigeria.
These are truly the end times in view of all that we have been experiencing worldwide.
Psalm 91:1-10 says,
1He who dwells in the secret place of the Most-High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
3 Surely, He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge,
even the Most-High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling
The scripture above is true today as it was in the time of the bible. God’s word is unfailing and cannot change. It has been tried, tested and found true over the years.
Different plagues and pestilences have always been around.
In this country, we have experienced:
- Avian Flu
- Lassa Fever
- Ebola Virus
- And now Corona Virus
However, as long as we anchor our faith on the word of God, we know that we will always be victorious over the devices of the devil.
Therefore, instead of being afraid or fretful concerning all the news that abounds about the COVID-19 pandemic, I want us to look to God and His word. Let us pray to our Father to intervene in this matter and put an end to this plague.
I encourage you to join your faith with ours as we begin to pray the following Spirit-led prayers concerning the COVID-19 plague across the globe.
- Father we come humbly before Your throne of grace and ask for Your mercy. 2Chrn.7:14
- We ask You dear Lord, to heal our land of every virus and heal everyone afflicted of this disease in the name of Jesus.
- We declare that righteousness prevails in our land and we are delivered from all evil plans of the enemy.
- We decree and declare that our bodies are immune to every invasion of germs and diseases including, plagues and pestilences in the name of Jesus
- We rebuke COVID-19 and we uproot it from our nation and the rest of the world by the blood of Jesus.
- Father, we declare an end to every affliction in the name of Jesus
- We declare that we and our land are free from every form of plague and virus in Jesus name.
- We terminate the operations of Covid-19 in every family in Nigeria, Africa, America, Asia, Europe and every part of the world in Jesus name.
- Jehovah, we ask for Your wisdom for our leaders to manage this plague and for us to obey all instructions and directives from relevant authorities in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, arise against this plague as we bind the spirit behind it in Jesus name. Mat 18:18
- Heavenly Father, remove fear from every heart and give each of us boldness and a sound mind in Jesus name
- Almighty God, we cancel the assignments and operations of COVID-19 in our land and lives in Jesus name.
- We forbid any sickness or disease programmed to afflict our bodies and we receive the anointing to function as God created us in Jesus name.
- Our heavenly Father, we ask that You protect all medical workers caring for those affected or afflicted with COVID-19 in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord our God, we come against every plan of the devil to hinder Your people from gathering to worship You and we declare their failure in Jesus name.
- Father, we decree that diseases and plagues shall not trouble us henceforth, for we bear in our bodies the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name. Gal.6:17
- We decree and declare that we shall not die but live to proclaim the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in Jesus name. Ps. 118:17.
- We speak PEACE into every home, every community, every society, and all nations of the world in Jesus name.
Remain under His covering in Jesus name.
I hope you said Amen to those prayers.
Remember, Jesus loves you.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
The Rose of Sharon Foundation proudly presents another exciting edition of the Youth Empowerment Program (YEP), themed: ‘Catalysts for a new Nigeria’.
Are you ready for a paradigm shift? If yes, then join us:
Host: Mrs Folorunso Alakija
Speakers: Pst. Oluwafemi James , Micheal Nwabufo , Agboola Emmanuel, and Omowunmi Ogunrotimi
Date: Saturday, 18th April 2020
Venue: Yaba College of Technology (Multipurpose Hall)
REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rosf-youth-empowerment-programme-2020-tickets-100097809242
Tell a friend to tell another friend.
See you all there!
FAMFA Oil Limited hosted its annual Literacy Day on the 6th of March 2020 at the City Hall in Lagos. The program was themed ‘Readers are Leaders’ and empowered students inclusive of teachers from low fee-paying primary schools in Lagos State. Following the success of the World Book Day-Fuelled by FAMFA in 2019, The FAMFA Oil Literacy Day (FOLD) continues to educate pupils in primary schools on the need to read books, thus enlightening them that reading is an essential part of leading.
The program commenced with the National Anthem and an opening remark by FAMFA Oil Limited, Vice Chairman, Mr Folorunso Alakija. In addressing the audience, Alakija stressed the importance of knowledge, stating that literacy is the bedrock of education which enables children to discover and develop their full potential in life, thus empowering them to be leaders. In speaking further, she explained that literacy plays a major role in reducing poverty as well as inequality, creating wealth which is an impetus for economic growth in Nigeria.
Guest readers at the event were Managing Director, EnergyInc. Advisors, Mrs Rolake Akinkugbe-Filani; Managing Director of Amber 11 Media, Mr Oscar Gbemileke; renowned Media Personality Ms. Ada Ogunkeye and Africa’s Peak Performance Coach, Mr. Bankole Williams who all creatively read along with the children from chapters of the Book written by Child Author, Miss Oluwatofunmi Ayomikun Lawal , titled: ‘The First Female Ruler of L’Eko. The reading was followed by a FOLD Quiz based on the storybook, which tested the attentiveness and intelligence of the pupils. The contest was anchored by Quiz master, Mr Oscar Gbemileke.
Sponsors of the program includeded, the Association for Formidable Education Development, Airtel Nigeria, Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Digital Reality Print who were the official print sponsors of the event, Guaranty Trust Bank, Mission Pink Cruise, Nigeria Spelling Bee, Primera Foods Nigeria Limited, SoYummy Nigeria, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Sweet Sensation Confectionery Limited and Upbeat Recreation Centre.
Other activities of the day included a drama presentation by Proud African Roots, that showcased the resilience of an orphan in receiving educational empowerment which resulted in him rising to leadership within his community. The stage performance was followed by a Spelling competition, run by Nigeria Spelling Bee which further aided the pupils in developing their vocabulary.
The winner of the FAMFA Oil Literacy Day Spelling Competition was Oscar Elizabeth of BODMAK Solid Beginning School. Wisdom Jackson of Godsave Nursery & Primary School and Ogungbeje Janet of Ken-Ade Private School emerged as the first and second runners-up respectively. The three finalists will further compete with other contestants at the South West Regional Level. The best speller will proceed to the National Level, representing Nigeria at the 2020 Africa Spelling Bee competition in November.
The FAMFA Oil Literacy Day is an educative corporate social responsibility initiative fuelled by FAMFA Oil Limited to foster a reading culture among children in primary schools, empowering them to lead through the exercise of their creativity, now and in their future careers or industries.
Women are powerful agents of change and leaders in different capacities. It’s about time to learn the art of Leader-Her-Ship.
Get ready to develop leadership skills, self-awareness, confidence and understanding of core competencies, strengths that will help you harness your full potential in business, the boardroom, your home and the globe.
Learn life lessons alongside our facilitators, @naomiosemedua and @reallady1234 that will help you hit the ground running at our Masterclass powered by our Founder, @alakijaofficial
To book a reservation; * Make a payment of N15,000 into:
Account Name: Afric Big Signature Limited.
Account Number: 0022253801
Bank: Stanbic IBTC
* Then send evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it via the Instagram DM.
The world needs your potential, don’t give it to her half-baked.
The 2020 FAMFA Oil Literacy Day is themed: “Readers are Leaders.”
This event is aimed at promoting a reading culture among pupils in primary schools.
A strong foundation in literacy builds confidence, improves ones academic performance and facilitates the desire to learn more.
At FAMFA, we are passionate about education and empowering children for the better. Literacy is essential for human progress and we are committed to promoting it.
#FAMFACSR #FOLD2020 #FAMFAOil
Join us for our #UniversityOfMarriage Retreat;
Theme: Abuse in Marriage
Date: Saturday, 14th March 2020
Venue: 14 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
Host: Mrs. Folorunso Alakija
Guest Minister: Pastor Femi Faseru
Remember to invite your family and friends.
Looking forward to seeing you, God bless you.
Wow, Praise the Lord…….!!!
We made it into our double portion: 20 20
Together, we now receive:
1) Mercy over judgement
2) Deliverance from principalities and powers
3) Unimaginable new beginnings
4) Awesome breakthroughs
5) Amazing spiritual healings
6) Jaw dropping pleasant surprises
7) Supernatural favors
8) Undeniable testimonies
9) Contagious causes for laughter
10) Uncountable restorations
11) Peace all around and
12) All round peace
In Jesus mighty name, AMEN.