“Champions are made and not born. Champion’s feat are acquired and not inherited, earned and not transferred, attained and not deposited” – Ikechukwu Joseph (a notable song writer, poet and author)
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson (an American poet, philosopher and journalist)
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW WE TURN OUT IS NOT THAT OF OUR PARENTS, SOCIETY, GOVERNMENT OR EVEN GOD, BUT IT LIES SOLELY WITH US AND BY THAT, I MEAN YOU AND I.
SO, HOW DO WE MAXIMISE OUR LIFE?
I will share a few things I believe will help you strive to lead a totally impactful, happy and fulfilled life.
- Make God and His word your number one Priority
- Develop a picture of what you want to achieve
- Build your life with positive confessions and affirmations
- Never Stop Learning
- Consistently stay focused towards your goal/ Avoid discouragement agents and distractions
- Say ‘NO’ more frequently/ learn to delegate
- Build Strong Synergies OR Alliances
- Enjoy your life
- Believe in Yourself and your dreams
- Be a blessing to your world
I leave you with these words attributed to Mother Teresa of Calcutta,
“Life is a game, play it; Life is a challenge, meet it; Life is an opportunity, capture it”.
God bless you and thank you for reading.